Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Muji to Go- A Traveler's Haven

September 16, 2009. HongKong. I had six hours to kill before boarding CX 711 en route to Colombo, Sri Lanka. Was deciding whether to sit around in one of the airport lounges in Hongkong and read. I figured that walking around for six hours would be too taxing on my feet. But well, since I don’t frequently pass through Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) on business trips, might as well check out the airport, right?

On level 6 of HKIA terminal 1, I chanced upon Muji To Go. I remember visiting Muji for the first time while in Singapore, thanks to Mitchie who took me around. Didn’t pay much attention though because I was more focused on shopping at IKEA. This time around though, I spent some time checking what Muji To Go had to offer.

Muji's travel-concept store at the HKIA had products ranging from travel friendly-clothes (aka wrinkle-free), supplies, food, and travel products to name a few. Anything and everything that's related to your travel needs.

I went crazy with their small plastic containers, a definite must-have for frequent travelers. A good portion of my suitcase is allocated to toiletries alone. I can’t seem to find smaller travel-friendly versions of the brands I use. Plus, the smaller sized versions are more expensive if you compute the price-volume ratio. Anyway, I couldn’t leave without buying some of those. The mini-containers cost me P2500.

I can’t wait to use them on my next trip.

Muji To GoTerminal 1,
Norwest Concourse,
Level 6,
HongKong International Airport

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment