Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fireworks at Phnom Penh's Water Festival

November 21, 2010. Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Fireworks to celebrate the water festival. I'm so happy that they booked me at the Himawari Apartments.  I didn't have to go far to see this. Oh but the downside is that many, if not all restaurants don't deliver to the Himawari because the roads leading to the hotel are closed to vehicular traffic.

I would highly recommend staying at this place if you don't want to brave the crowds by the riverside.  I actually walked over there yesterday.  At some point it was hard to breathe because there were so many people. I thought I would faint at some point. Not a good thing if that happened. 

From the back of the Himawari.  Since my camera (Sony DSC-W30) takes ugly pictures at night, I decided to film it instead.  (Yeah, I know my camera is so old.)






No comments:

Post a Comment