Thursday, January 6, 2011

Poetry at Siem Reap

November 27, 2010. Siem Reap, Cambodia.  After a very satisfying dinner at Chamkar, I walked by this alley and discovered that Pub street does not only have a variety of restaurants to satisfy whatever gastronomic cravings one has but it also is home to a few but really cool shops. A nice way to walk off a heavy dinner.




More restaurants...


And here are the shops.  I saw this store at Phnom Penh too.  The building with the multi-colored windows are just too cute.


 The Spicy Green Mango can also be found in Phnom Penh.  They sell multicolored skirts, slippers, t-shirts and whatever is good to wear in warm weather.


But what really caught my eye was this shop called Poetry.


This shop had the most interesting pieces.  I was told that the designer and shop owner is Filipino.  I wanted the red dress but it was too big for me.


There's even a second floor.  His shop was like a work of art.





Maybe next time I can find something in my size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment