Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Phnom Penh's Chocolate Shop


Sometime October 2009.  If you've been reading this blog for quite sometime, you may have already guessed that I love eating. Well, desserts in particular.  Phnom Penh will not disappoint any chocolate-lover.  During each visit (I think I've been to Phnom Penh 3 or 4 times), I would always pass by the Chocolate Shop.  My friend Lisa brought introduced me to this place.  Since then, it's been a permanent fixture in my To-Do list when in Cambodia. 

Just look at the homemade chocolates you can buy. I don't remember how much these delectable goodies cost. It's been quite a while but I don't think they were exorbitantly expensive.







They also serve coffee, sandwiches, soup, smoothies, etc.  You'll find many people working in development agencies hanging out at the Chocolate Shop, whether it's to have a bite, having a business meeting or just to chit chat.  If you're in Phnom Penh, you shouldn't miss this.

Chocolate Shop
Nº. 35, Street 240

Phnom Penh,
Telephone: 012 872 840

No comments:

Post a Comment